Wednesday 16 April 2014

WRITING A FORMAL EMAIL


From: mary85@gmail.com


Subject: Information about the course




Dear Sir/Madam,



I am writing to ask information about your Spanish language course. I am especially interested in cultural activities and meeting new people. I am 20 years old and I am studying Tourism at London University. I have the B1 level of The Cervantes Institute and I would like to improve my listening and speaking.

I have seen this advertisement in The Times but there is no information about the starting date. Could you please send me this information? I would also like some information about accommodation. I prefer to stay with an Argentinian family or in a student residence. 



I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,



Maryann Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment