Wednesday 20 January 2016

Composition 1: The best time of my life


There have been some happy moments in my life that I could mention, but I think the especial one was definitely my days as a student. 
I remember how much I enjoyed going to choose my new backpack or my new notebooks and coloured markers. I used to want to start school because, as I was an only child, I used to get really bored during the summer holidays. I had loads of fun at school when I was a child. 
Moreover, I was very lucky because I had very good teachers. The best teacher I have ever had was Nancy, my first grade teacher. I loved her as if she were my second mother. She taught me not only to read and write, but also to be a family with my schoolmates. 
Then, when I started secondary school, I remember that I was only worried about getting good marks and knowing everything about a boy band that I was crazy about. I had no responsibilities, I enjoyed studying and I have always been a diligent student. 
My school days were a fantastic experience because I met a lot of friends who are very good friends of mine at present. I also met my first love and I can still remember how wonderful was being in love at the age of fifteen.
For that reason, when I look back on my years at school, I can only smile and sigh for being young again.

245 words.

3 comments:

  1. Thak's a lot Maru.
    You're very generous sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Education news in german

    ReplyDelete
  3. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Education news in german

    ReplyDelete