Thursday 11 June 2015

INFORMAL EMAIL



Hi Pat!



I’m writing to you to say that I’m going to London on 9TH July. When I received your email, I was booking a flight in Ryanair. I’m looking forward to seeing you and Tim. I just have three days off in July so 10th July is a perfect date to go to the Tim birthday’s celebration.

By the way, the last time I saw Tim, he was really stressed due to his job and he mentioned something about going to a spa and relaxing. What do you think if I pay a “relaxing weekend” in a health resort as a present?

Related to go camping, I afraid I won’t be able to go. I’m on holiday in August, not in July and it isn’t possible to change it. Maybe next year.

Anyway, did you know that Lion King musical is in London in July? Shall we go together? Although, if you have a better plan, we can always make some changes, it doesn’t matter.



Kisses,



Maru.

No comments:

Post a Comment